Thanks for checking out
Faith United Methodist Church.
Our mission at Faith UMC is
to INVITE all ages, nations, and races into a life of WORSHIP,
to GROW more like Christ through small group DISCIPLESHIP,
and to SERVE our neighbors through radical HOSPITALITY.
We believe that by doing these things, we can fulfill the mission that God has given the church, to make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.
We hope that our community can be a place where you can come more fully alive in Christ and where you can be equipped to be a part of the greatest movement in history: the movement of people who believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God, and that his death and resurrection have set us free for an abundant, Spirit-led life of purpose and joy.
Through worship, discipleship, and service to our neighbors, we believe that lives can be transformed, and that the kingdom of God can be proclaimed. We hope that you will join us in this adventurous life we call faith in Christ.
What do we do on Sunday?
Sunday School: We have Sunday school for kids and adults at 9AM.
10AM Worship Service: This is our main service, which is done in English. We are hoping (soon!) to have Swahili translation available for this service.
Mizo Speaking Worship Service: We have a Mizo (Burmese) service at 1PM which is done in the Mizo language and is led by Pastor Ai Chhunga. Anyone is welcome to attend.
What about kids?
Kid’s Connection 9AM
All children and youth are welcome to attend our Kid’s Connection, which starts at 9AM. Children can be dropped off in the children’s wing at 9, where they begin with music and a snack. Then, children are separated by age to different classes to learn Bible stories and do activities.
- Ages 3 and younger can be dropped off at the nursery at 9
- Ages 4-3rd Grade children will meet in the Noah’s Ark Room
- 4th-6th Grade will meet in the Children’s Wing
Youth (7th-12th Grade) begin in the Youth Room at 9AM.
- During Worship: At our 10am worship service we provide nursery care for children ages 0-2. We also have a cry room where parents can see and hear the service. All other children are welcome to stay in church for our family-friendly services.
What To Expect At Our 10AM Service:
- Our ushers will welcome you. They will also provide you with a program that includes the order of worship, announcements, and a calendar for upcoming events at Faith. Should you need a hearing aid to follow the service, please let them know!
- You can sit wherever you want.
- There is a nursery available for children up to the age of 2.
- When we take offerings for God, the ushers pass a plate down each row for everyone to put an offering in the plate. Some people put envelopes in the plate with their offering, others drop in dollars or checks. You do not need to put anything in the plate if you do not feel led. On your first visit, please feel no pressure to give – simply be our guest!
- On the first Sunday of the month, everyone present is welcome to share in communion. It doesn’t matter if you haven’t been to church in a while, or at all; if you love God, and if you are seeking God’s grace, then you are welcome to participate.
We look forward to seeing you at church! Please contact Pastor Cam if there’s anything you would like to learn about the church before or after visiting (email@example.com).
We Are Located:
- At 600 Veterans Memorial Lane in Bowling Green, Kentucky 42101.
Between Morgantown Road and Russellville Road in Bowling Green, Kentucky. Our church is close to Western Kentucky University and Russell Sims Aquatic Center.
The Address below is for mapping purposes only:
Parking At Faith:
- There is church parking on both the front and the back of the church. You are welcome to use both the front and the rear entrance of the sanctuary. Both are handicap accessible!