Adult Sunday School: 9 AM
Need assistance finding the correct Sunday School class? Feel free to ask one of our greeters which one is the best option for you.
Kids Connection: 9 AM
All children and youth are welcome to attend our Kid’s Connection, which starts at 9AM. Children can be dropped off in the fellowship hall at 9, where they begin with a snack. Then, children are separated by age to different classes to learn Bible stories and do activities.
- Ages 3 and younger can be dropped off at the nursery at 9
- Ages 4-3rd Grade children will meet in the Noah’s Ark Room
- 4th-6th Grade will meet in the Children’s Wing
Youth (7th-12th Grade) begin in the Youth Room at 9AM.
Main Worship: 10:00 AM
Our main worship service at 10AM is when we come together as one people to worship God through music, prayer, the proclamation of scripture, and through our monthly celebration of communion. This service is conducted in English.
- Nursery Services: The nursery is available for children 2 years and younger. Ask a greeter to direct you to our nursery. Parents are welcome to stay in the nursery as well. Speakers are turned on for listening to the sermon.
- Cry room is available for parents that want to care for their own children who become a bit fussy during the service. With a one sided viewing window and speakers, parents can be comfortable and still see and hear the service. Please ask the greeters to direct you to this room.
Mizo Worship Service: 1:00 pm
Mizo speaking worshippers meet Sunday afternoon at 1pm in the Small Chapel in the Children’s wing. However, all peoples are welcome to come and participate in the service lead by Ai Chhunga.