Welcome to Faith United Methodist Church!
Our mission at Faith UMC is to INVITE all ages, nations, and races into a life of WORSHIP, to GROW more like Christ through small group DISCIPLESHIP, and to SERVE our neighbors through radical HOSPITALITY.
We believe that by doing these things, we can fulfill the mission that God has given the church, to make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.
We hope that our community can be a place where you can come more fully alive in Christ.
Through worship, discipleship, and service to our neighbors, we believe that lives can be transformed, and that the kingdom of God can be proclaimed. We hope that you will join us in this adventurous life we call faith in Christ.
What do we do on Sunday?
Sunday School: We have Sunday school for kids and adults at 9AM.
10AM Worship Service: This is our main service, which is done in English. We are hoping (soon!) to have Swahili translation available for this service.
Mizo Speaking Worship Service: We have a Mizo (Burmese) service at 1PM which is done in the Mizo language and is led by Pastor Ai Chhunga. Anyone is welcome to attend.
What about kids?
Kid’s Connection 9AM
All children and youth are welcome to attend our Kid’s Connection, which starts at 9AM. Children can be dropped off in the fellowship hall at 9, where they begin with music and a snack. Then, children are separated by age to different classes to learn Bible stories and do activities.
- Ages 3 and younger can be dropped off at the nursery at 9
- Ages 4-3rd Grade children will meet in the Noah’s Ark Room
- 4th-6th Grade will meet in the Children’s Wing
Youth (7th-12th Grade) begin in the Youth Room at 9AM.
- During Worship: At our 10am worship service we provide nursery care for children ages 0-2. We also have a cry room where parents can see and hear the service. All other children are welcome to stay in church for our family-friendly services.
We look forward to seeing you at church! Please contact Pastor Cam if there’s anything you would like to learn about the church before or after visiting (firstname.lastname@example.org).
How do I get there?
- At 600 Veterans Memorial Lane in Bowling Green, Kentucky 42101.
Between Morgantown Road and Russellville Road in Bowling Green, Kentucky. Our church is close to Western Kentucky University and Russell Sims Aquatic Center.
The Address below is for mapping purposes only:
Parking At Faith:
- There is church parking on both the front and the back of the church. You are welcome to use both the front and the rear entrance of the sanctuary. Both are handicap accessible!